Sunday 3 October 2010

diffcult day

hi to all

today is difficult day for me because it was first day for my son in nursery center. after my wife  decide to me about this case in the began I rejected because i thought in negative side , but my wife supportt this idea. however form early morning I wake up and I was thinking  about my son.
when I kept my son their and we left I asked my wife did he sea you? she said No.
after we rich work. my wife call me and told me our son is Happy's and plays with kids, I jummped from the chair and I thanked god for this news.

3 comments:

  1. don't worry about it... kids are very flexible .... and they can learn better among other kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right Know my kid is very huppy and thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi khamis.......
    can you but your sons picture in your blog ?

    ReplyDelete