Tuesday 12 October 2010

shortge in the bank

hi
yesterday I got shortage cash in the my duty. I as you know I working int a bank as cashier
it is nice job but sometime you get shortage amount in the end of day,however I got shortage about 10 R.o. It was shook to me and I tried many time to find it by checking report and hand cash but I didn't find it.after that I paid from my Becket and I told my Boss about this case and he surprise about me. he told me how you did you are good worker.however today when I came to work , I went to check my report aging suddenly I found my mistake and end of that I retain my  10R.o  Thank you I hope Every body have nice day.

3 comments:

  1. that's good that u found it ....it is always like that... when u r nervous, you cannot find the mistake.... youhave to stop at that time and wait for some hours and then check it again....

    ReplyDelete